The Employers’ Forum of Indiana is proud to announce the inception of the Healthcare Innovation Award, to be presented at the 2020 National Hospital Price Transparency Conference (new date TBD).
EFI welcomes nominations for the Healthcare Innovation Award. Recipients should have demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas:
- Advancement of knowledge through research, teaching, publications, or technology as it relates to the field of healthcare
- Commitment to dynamic, high-quality healthcare delivery
- Dedication to underserved and low-resourced populations
- Innovation in addressing a timely issue or challenge in healthcare
- Leadership in healthcare policy at the local, state, federal, or international level
Nominations for 2020 are due August 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Recipients will be selected by an EFI committee. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
How to nominate
Please complete the form below. Only nominations received by the due date will be considered. Nominations should include a detailed description of why the individual should receive the award, as well as examples of excellence in healthcare innovation.