Update as of April 4, 2022: Thank you for your interest in internships with the Employers’ Forum of Indiana. At this time, we have filled the 2022 Healthcare Policy internships.
The Employers’ Forum of Indiana is seeking candidates for Healthcare Policy Internships starting in the summer of 2022.
Positions are part-time and include both in-person and virtual responsibilities. Preferred candidates would be professional, masters, or graduate students, but others are welcome to apply.
- Assist in managing and planning meeting/events and providing on-site support of meetings in Indianapolis and occasionally in cities throughout Indiana when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- Attend meetings at CEO’s home office, preferably, when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- Create content for social media
- Create documents, including development of spreadsheets, handouts, and PowerPoint presentations regarding healthcare policy topics
- Conduct topic searches, including gathering information on requested health care items and providing summaries of findings
For more details and how to apply, view the full job description.